Registered Charity 1041302
A fun Quiz for the end of 2020 (hooray)
1. In cockney rhyming slang what are your mince pies?`
2. Who was sitting in the corner eating his Christmas pie?
3. Which parasitic plant can be found by unscrambling SOME TITLE
4. Which side of a turkey has the most feathers?
5. In "A Christmas Carol", which carol is sung outside Scrooge's office?
6. In the carol, how many maids were milking?
7. What's the most popular Christmas wine?
8. Take the number of days in Q6 and multiply by the number of Wise Men:
9. In a traditional pantomime from which side of the stage should the villain appear?
10. In Cinderella what does the Fairy Godmother turn into a coach?
11. What do elves post on Social Media?
12. The series of epic novels entitled "A Song of Ice and Fire" were transformed into which record breaking TV series?
13. Why is Parliament like ancient Bethlehem?
14. In the song "The 12 Days of Christmas", what is the total number of gifts?
15. What do reindeer hang on their antlers?
16. You have to STRIM CASH at this time of year:
17. What kind of motorbike does Santa ride?
18. How much snow has to fall in London to qualify for a white Christmas?
19. Why do birds fly south in the winter?
20. Who had the Christmas Number in 2017, and what was the title of the song?
|Terms & Condition 2020|
|Porchfield Ladies Programme|
|Porchfield Ladies News|
|Archive photos of New roof & Porch|